Alumni Engagement – Benefits and Challenges

Return to Engagement

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  ckeirn 3 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Participant

When I was a graduate student, many of my colleagues participated in the survey I did to collect best practices among community college alumni programs. Today, I was contacted by another student through my advisor who is asking for input from community college leaders on the same topic. If you could share your input on alumni engagement and the benefits and challenges of developing a program, I know this student would appreciate it as much as I did in 2013. Christy Keirn

My name is Michelle Lockwood and I am a graduate student at Bay Path University. I am inviting you to help me by participating in a survey for my masters thesis project.

My research study seeks to explore the benefits and challenges community colleges face when developing an alumni department. All information in this survey will be kept confidential and participants will remain completely anonymous.

My survey will take just 10 minutes of your time and I will be so grateful for your help. Please click the link below to take the survey:

Alumni Engagement Survey

Many thanks,

Michelle Lockwood
    Graduate Student in Higher Education Administration
    Bay Path University

• This topic was modified 3 months, 3 weeks ago by  ckeirn. Reason: Adding a personal note
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.